Myasthenia Gravis News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge The MyastheniaGravisNews.com Forums is getting a makeover!

• The MyastheniaGravisNews.com Forums is getting a makeover!

Posted by Jodi Enders on July 31, 2023 at 9:35 am
    Thomas Lee Clark replied 8 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • David S

August 4, 2023 at 12:54 pm

I have been a member of this forum for a while and will no longer visit or participate due to the Advertisement banner at the top of the page. It covers about 25% of my screen and makes it difficult to see text on the page. I find it most irritating that as I scroll down the Advertisement remains at the top of the page.

• David S

August 4, 2023 at 12:55 pm

As a further note – advertisements take up about 50% of your screen.

• Jodi Enders

August 4, 2023 at 2:17 pm

The new makeover is here! We would love if you left your feedback about how you think the forums run and look on your mobile devices and computers 🙂

– Jodi, Team Member

• Charles E. Smith

August 4, 2023 at 3:40 pm

Hello Jodi, I haven’t been active on the forums but I hope to and I find the new design to be easier to navigate.

Thank you

• Thomas Lee Clark

September 6, 2023 at 4:08 pm

Jodi, The web site is polluted with advertisement making it nearly impossible to navigate as the ads pop and obscure content. The print here is larger and easier to read and more crisp and darker, not bold but darker. This has been a great thread on MG. Sadly it is not an improvement to crow about. The content is good, timely and useful. You want to use cookies, I don’t. Hope you get this worked out and back to making the mainest thing the mainest thing.