Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Michelle Gonzaba

For the first time since Summer 2019, my family and I will be taking a trip! While I’m nervous to travel, I couldn’t be more excited. 

Do you have any summer plans? Do you have any recommendations for MG-friendly places to travel?

Jodi Enders
      Keymaster

If you have someone to drive, South Dakota’s Black Hills region and the Badlands are incredible to enjoy from the road! No walking needed to be able to enjoy the trip. The airport in Rapid City is also tiny and never crowded – Jodi, Team Member

CathyF
      Participant

To remain safe from the virus we plan weekly outdoor daytrips, no airplanes, trains, or busses.  So far this Spring we have taken trips to a botanical garden, Duke Estates farm, the boardwalk before the summer rush, a car show, garden nursery, and an outdoor play. We have a lot of other daytrips to look forward to enjoying together. Happy Summer to all!

Norm
      Participant

Before I retired, I had to travel — Field Service Engineer.

Now I’m content to work on the outside of the house during the summer, and the inside in the winter.

If we go anywhere, we continue to mask up and minimize contact. (Yesterday there were 101,711 new cases of COVID-19 in the US, 667 in our state.)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account