Myasthenia Gravis News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Meet One of Our Forum Moderators, Jodi!

• Meet One of Our Forum Moderators, Jodi!

Posted by Jodi Enders on May 12, 2021 at 9:00 am

Hi there! I am ecstatic you are here, uniting with our community at Myasthenia Gravis News. My name is Jodi Enders (she/her), and I am one of the forum moderators for Myasthenia Gravis News. I am an artist and anthropologist residing in Florida, where I enjoy fossil hunting and paddling with manatees in the springs. I trust that my anthropological specialties in cultural sensitivity, providing resources to marginalized individuals, and engaging digital communities will enhance the perspectives and struggles of those living with MG. Since being diagnosed with MG in August 2020 when I was 21 years old, I have gained new views, compassion, and mindfulness that I enjoy sharing with a global audience. I am pleased to have the opportunity to supervise this forum because I am eager at the chance to advocate for the rare disease community. I hope to give back to the MG community that helped me stay encouraged during my first few months with MG and navigating my last semester at USF.

Martin Teitel replied 1 year, 3 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Martin Teitel

January 12, 2023 at 12:02 am

Hi Jodi, Thanks for your nice message today, welcoming me. It also seemed – when you told me to have a look at the rules – that you were maybe kindly suggesting that my first comment had been outside the rules. I really am liking the MG forum, so I want to get it right. I’m sorry if I goofed. And if you could give me a location of the rules or guidelines, I’d be grateful. Thanks for your good work! – Marty