Tagged: 

• Work, health balance

Posted by PJbuehler on January 21, 2024 at 3:59 pm

I’m struggling with decisions. I have both ocular Mg and Chronic Inflamatory Demylenating Polyneuropathy. The IG plus cellcept works to keep me moving. I also take pyridostigmine and that has helped as well with swallowing mostly. I can walk, and have most of my strength back in my legs so I know I’m really fortunate the meds are working. Problem: I am tired all of the time. When I work by the end of the day I am wiped out and the leg weakness comes back and I lots of neuropathy in feet and face. I’m contemplating taking a leave from work but I feel guilty and like I’m letting my employer down but I also know that I am starting to go backwards with my health so have to do something. I am able to retire in about 5 years but not sure I can make it any of my health left. I know the answer is obvious but has anyone else struggled with a decision like this?

John replied 3 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • John

January 23, 2024 at 1:31 pm

Feel for you PJ.

Have you tried a personal trainer with weights? May help. Are you doing any exercise at all?

Im very tired these days and could sleep most of the time but pushing myself as getting lazy.

Wish I could help more but it appears we are each different and no two things work for the same people.