Myasthenia Gravis News Forums Forums Mental Health and Self-Care The Value of Daily Positive Journal Reflections

• The Value of Daily Positive Journal Reflections

Posted by Jodi Enders on June 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm

Following years of being recommended by therapists to journal my thoughts, I determined that this would only lead to depressing chapter books. I would get caught up in journaling my burdens that it would only lead to a rant. My writing was always a downhill spiral that was heading nowhere beneficial.

Last year I decided to try to have a positive reflection in my journal every day. Rather than write in detail the heaviness in my life, I reflect on how the hardships I am experiencing are teaching me lessons and prepping me for the future. This form of journaling allows me to release my thoughts and feelings in a self-care fashion.

Are you interested in giving daily positive journal reflections a try? What journaling methods have you attempted in the past, and did they work for you?

[caption id="attachment_16322" align="alignnone" width="300"] Jodi embraces the positives of life, overlooking Point Reyes National Seashore. (Photo courtesy of Jodi Enders)[/caption]

Jodi Enders replied 2 years, 10 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.