• James McCay

    May 2, 2024 at 10:31 am

    You should all be aware of a Pharmaceutical fact I MULTIPLE checked for accuracy with several drug companies (TEVA, HIKMA, ROXANE), and a psychopharmacologist at my Rx insurance company; EXPRESS SCRIPTS. Any of you can call these people yourselves but they’ll only speak to you; if you sound like you know what you’re doing. I have 16-years medical professional experience and continually research more info.

    Generic active ingredient medications of the same drug from one company to the next can legally (FDA Rule) vary by 10% either way, which means one can be 10% higher, another can be 10% lower; for a total net difference of 20%! So when a pharmacy tells you there’s no difference in generics- tell them exactly what I just told you here and watch them try to lie more, or their chins will hit the floor. This is a well hidden fact amongst BIG PHARMA and the FDA!

    I’m sure most of you have had new generics work differently, or even not at all; THIS IS WHY. As patients we need to know the truth, but they hide so much from us it’s absurd.

    James M.

    • Charles Karcher

      May 3, 2024 at 3:05 pm

      And this is relevant to the subject of this thread how?

  • Peggyann

    May 17, 2024 at 2:10 pm

    Update on getting my 180 pyridostigmine from walgreens in Owasso Oklahoma. On April 25 th got 60 pills. Said would be May 15th or later until more would be available. Today may 17th. Walgreen could get me only 30 pills. Mfg now says June 20th before anymore will be available. Anyone else still having issues.

Page 2 of 2

Log in to reply.