Emily holds a Ph.D. in Biochemistry from the University of Iowa and is currently a postdoctoral scholar at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She graduated with a Masters in Chemistry from the Georgia Institute of Technology and holds a Bachelors in Biology and Chemistry from the University of Central Arkansas. Emily is passionate about science communication, and, in her free time, writes and illustrates children’s stories.
Articles by Emily Malcolm
- Why quality education is crucial to medical research, advancements
- Retroviral agents for HIV may have caused MG in woman: Case report
- European panel recommends under-the-skin efgartigimod for gMG
- What does ‘disabled’ look like with myasthenia gravis?
- Catching up with the sun: Fighting fatigue with myasthenia gravis