Brian holds a Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering from Case Western Reserve University and a Bachelors of Science in Biomedical Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology. He has co-authored numerous scientific articles based on his previous research in the field of brain-computer interfaces and functional electrical stimulation. He is also passionate about making scientific advances easily accessible to the public.
Articles by Brian Murphy
- ‘Change or die’: Learning to embrace my new life with MG
- Vyvgart now approved in Canada for adults with AChR-related gMG
- Worse disease seen for certain pediatric myasthenia gravis patients
- Why quality education is crucial to medical research, advancements
- Retroviral agents for HIV may have caused MG in woman: Case report