Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Michelle Gonzaba

I’ve been very lucky to have such supportive friends and family throughout my MG journey. My biggest support system and closest confidants are my mother and sister. They always listen to me and help me talk through my anxieties.

Who are your MG confidants? How do they support you? How have they helped you manage your MG?

Ari Maayan
      Participant

Unfortunately, we are afflicted with a disease that is not highly recognized by the casual observer and not understood by almost no one that we have contact with, even relatives and close friends. I have 3 adult children and a small group of close friends. Even they don’t get what is going on with me and have no concept of it’s ramifications. When I try to talk to them about it, I can tell that they are sympathetic but I’m just not getting it across. I have realized just in the last few days that having them sign up for this site may be a way of having them “get it”.  Thanks to you all. You are a blessing in my life.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account