Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Michelle Gonzaba
      Participant

For the past few months, I have had numerous meetings over Zoom/Google/Webex. While it took a while to be comfortable with them, they’ve become easier to set up and navigate.

Throughout several meetings/interviews, I’ve learned how to make myself look more presentable through a webcam. I’ve changed my background numerous times and now place my laptop on a stack of books so I’m no longer looking down at an awkward angle.

Lighting used to be a problem for me as well. I make sure I’m facing a light source so my face is clearer. I still haven’t figured out the glare in my glasses though!

Do you like conducting meetings/interviews virtually? Why or why not? What tips do you have for those still adjusting to them?

FrancisW
        Participant

I’ve noticed that my computer glasses give off more glare on Zoom video than my uncoated glasses. I’ve also noticed that the higher the camera the better or less glare I get.

Amy Cessina
          Participant

I have Webex meetings all day long. I might feel differently than most but I’ve never done a thing to improve . I get ready like I was going to work open the computer and log into all my meetings. I don’t have an office so it’s just my room behind me with no filter .  I have noticed things about myself that I never knew though like I constantly tip my head to the left. Keep wondering if it’s MG and my mouth moves slightly off kilter .  I work for a rare disease research company so I’m not worried about how I look. (They don’t work in the MG area though)

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2023 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account