Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Michelle Gonzaba
      Participant

I have missed out on a lot of major moments due to MG. One of the worst was not being able to see my grandmother before she passed away and missing her funeral because of my MG. Although I know she wouldn’t be mad, it was very hard to miss those moments.

Have you missed major emotional moments due to MG? How did it make you feel?

Greg Josephs
      Participant

Thank God I have no regrets. I was diagnosed in 2002 and even though I have plenty of limits directly linked to MG but have gradually learned to accept it. Oh and plenty of therapists!

Amy Cessina
      Participant

This isn’t a big moment an important one.  I go to the shore every summer with my son over Labor Day. This will be my last of this tradition because he is going away to college next year. I decided to go despite being nervous. I wish I hadn’t massive unmasked crowds. Now Im scared I’ll get COVID. So for me it’s worth missing things to stay safe. I don’t like the mental anguish afterwards.  I’m vaccinated but I’m still so nervous.
      My son got married last summer too and we had rehearsal dinner and wedding all outdoor with a small group I was ok with that because I could check afterwards with everyone.

Michelle Gonzaba
        Participant

I’m just like you Amy. I’m fully vaccinated but still very nervous. And now I weigh the pros and cons. Yes, I’m sad I’ll miss something, but I know I would feel way worse if I got sick!

Amy Cessina
          Participant

Well now a few days later I am sick. Three COVID tests later I’m still testing negative. But this has really driven the point into my head if I am not comfortable with the situation  not to do it. Sometimes I give in because of the kids.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account