Have you ever been prescribed Azathioprine to treat your Myasthenia gravis (MG)? If so, which of the following known side-effects did you experience?:
- Increased stomach irritation, abdominal pain.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Changes in hair color and texture, along with hair loss. (These changes are usually temporary.)
- Loss of appetite.
- Blood in the urine or stool.
- Unusual bruising.
- Development of mouth sores and ulcers.
- Decreased resistance to infection. (Because Azathioprine is an immunosuppressive medicine, it can lower the number of white blood cells in your blood, increasing the chance of getting an infection.)
Log in to reply.