• Adolescent Research Study

Posted by Ella Ross-Jewell on November 15, 2021 at 3:39 pm

I’m reaching out to see if there is anyone that could help me out, I work for a health innovation consultancy; Worrell, and we work with pharmaceutical and biomedical companies to help them develop medical devices and systems for a variety of different conditions and disorders.

We are currently looking for adolescents (12-17 years) with any of the following conditions to take part in a research study:

• NMOSD (Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder)
    • gMG (Myasthenia Gravis)
    • MOG-AD (Myelin Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein Antibody Disease)
    • AE (Autoimmune Encephalitis)

It will involve assessing the use of a syringe device that would be used to deliver new medications to patients with the above-mentioned conditions. This research is not a clinical trial, and patients will not be injecting or inserting needles into themselves.

I am trying to reach out to these patient groups, so if anyone knows of anyone or has any contacts please let me know. Patients will of course be incentivized for their time, and this could be of benefit to the patients, due to advancements in medical devices to support their conditions.

We would really appreciate any support! We are really passionate about helping patients living with these conditions.

Thanks!

Ella

Ella Ross-Jewell replied 2 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.