Myasthenia Gravis News Forums Forums Life Hacks and Tips Hobbies You Struggle to Adapt to With Myasthenia Gravis

• Hobbies You Struggle to Adapt to With Myasthenia Gravis

Posted by Jodi Enders on November 29, 2021 at 10:45 pm

I’ve had the opportunity to get out and do my favorite thing in the world more lately, fossil hunting in Florida. However, several days in a row are not settling right with my body and MG. I am sleeping a ton. My body is sore more than usual, and the weakness, even when I am not doing anything active, is more noticeable than usual.

What is a hobby that you have struggled to adapt to with Myasthenia gravis?

Dave Hall replied 2 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Dave Hall

December 1, 2021 at 9:51 pm

A few years prior to retirement I bought a small, rural farm.  My retirement dream was to escalate my agricultural business, get licensed so I could sell my goat milk cheese at my favorite farmers market.   MG made that dream just that, a dream, not to be realized.  I no longer milk my Nubian dairy goats, I feel it is too dangerous since I have become so less stable due to weakness from MG.  However, I do more household chores, vacuuming, cleaning, laundry, etc.  Now, every morning, when I can see the grass from the top, I think it is the start of a good day.