Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jodi Enders
      Keymaster

Taking your Myasthenia gravis medications on time is essential for their full effectiveness. Still, it can be troublesome to remember to take the number of medicines and doses that MG commonly necessitates. If you miss a dose, contact your medical team about the best options.

How do you remember to take your medications? Setting alarms, using a pillbox, and having extra doses have worked out decently well for me. However, I have dropped my pillbox in a parking lot. I sometimes feel more “sick” when I constantly have an alarm reminding me, even in public, how much medicine I have to take to function. Does this method work well for you?

Michelle Gonzaba
      Keymaster

I use reminders on my phone. It just sounded like someone was texting me. It really helped me keep track of everything, especially since some meds have to be taken with food, some without, etc.

I tried using a pillbox but I kept forgetting to refill it. I also didn’t love the way the pillbox looked. I had to get a large one; at my worst, I was taking around 10 pills a day.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account